David Bury & Associates helps arts and cultural non-profit organizations realize their largest visions. Over the past twenty-five years we have consulted with hundreds of organizations across the United States – from small, artist-driven enterprises to national service organizations. The resources and services we provide have enabled our clients to:
- increase their contributed income,
- negotiate leadership transitions,
- plan and successfully pursue capital fundraising,
- build greater management and program capacity,
- mobilize trustees and other volunteers as effective advocates,
- and plan for vibrant and sustainable futures.
We have been privileged to help our clients envision and attain new levels of capability to achieve their goals.
Our principal areas of expertise include: development and fundraising, strategic planning, meeting facilitation, training, and research and cultural policy.